At Pompeii Pizzeria we pride ourselves on an authentic Neapolitan experience along with quality customer service. Fill out the form on the right to get more information about possible job opportunities, use the contact information below to stop by and ask about openings, or click here to download a job application to submit.
Please email all completed applications to the following address: email@example.com
Managers Needed ASAP
- We are looking to add a Restaurant Manager to add to our family. Prior Restaurant Management is required as well as a genuine love of the restaurant industry. The ideal candidate is a natural, led by example kind of person. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is a motivator! Must love working with and around people, as well, obviously, people are our business pay is based on qualifications.
Hourly Restaurant Employee' Duties & Responsibilities (Daytime employees work different shifts that range between the hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Must be able to work weekends. Must be 18 years of age or older to serve beer & wine.)
- Requirements: Workers usually must withstand the pressure and strain of working in close quarters, standing for hours at a time, lifting heavy pots and kettles, and working near hot ovens and grills. Job hazards include slips and falls, cuts, and burns. This is a jack of all trades position
- Take orders and serve food at counters. Counter attendants prepare some short-order items, such as sandwiches and salads, and wrap or place orders in containers for carry out/dine in. They also clean counters, write itemized checks, and sometimes accept payment. The Restaurant hourly employee is in charge of the register. This would include cash and credit card transactions. The cashier may assists with various kitchen tasks. Must be competent with computerized register system and have good cash handling skills. Must have experience in retail sales, and be professional, polite, and reliable. They also check the identification of patrons to ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol products. Must be professional, polite, and reliable. Must be able to learn and describe food proficiently.
- Hourly Employees need to be familiar with the menu, how things are prepared, what they taste like, and if special requests are allowed. They need to be informed about specials and special events, they will be required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of the dishwasher position at any given time
Dishwasher Duties & Responsibilities: (Hours for this position are nights and weekends)
- Load, run and unload the dish machine. Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish achine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation
- of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate Supervisor.
- Prep assigned items
View Larger Map
315 Jackson Avenue
Elk River, MN 55330
Monday – Saturday Open 11am